O B S I D I A N

Rose Unicorn

Swashbuckler
Ahoy there! I was known as Rose Unicorn in PotCO! I finally decided to make a guild a few days ago in PotHS. My guild is currently allianced with Chris Deckskull's guild, The Future Sea. The first 10 members will receive a free signature and a rank in the guild. My guild will have guild contests and events, and once the game is finished developing, we can fight and level up together. Like all guilds, my guild will have rules. They are not meant to restrict players of their fun, but to keep from any trouble. You can check out or official guild website: www.o-b-s-I-d-I-a-n.shivtr.com
You are expected to:
-Have fun
-Don't keep asking to be promoted. You may ask once if you feel like you deserve it, but otherwise, you won't.
-Be respectful towards others
-Follow the site's ToS and rules
Allied Guilds
Chris Deckskull's The Future Sea
Devin Camary's Oro Sangre Pirates
Just feel free to post in this thread or shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining. Don't forget to show your support by commenting and rating the thread. Can't wait to set sail with you guys soon! :)

Memberlist:
Rose Unicorn, Tristrum Warhazzard, Hurricane Doug, Henry Macbeth, HectorDarkSpinner, Micah Reeves, Captain Redbeard

Back