OLD POTCO

Big Kab

Pirate Master
Does ANYONE remember this?
OLD POTCO.jpg

OMG how I remember. The days of being basic in POTCO looked like that for me. Very tiny window on my very tiny monitor. And ugh! the advertisements. I remember I was so glad they got rid of that for basic access.

I remember that very well! I'd say I played for about a year and a half before they changed everything. Their "Ads" weren't really ads...

one of things I remember, there were no looting! :mad:
Not like it is today. I did get an extremely ugly shirt from killing an undead french guy on Cangrejos. It was long sleeve, frilly neck line, and the most ugly green... in fact it was the same color green they use in their in game announcements. Yeah I got rid of it fast!! Anyway, I got this shirt as a drop when I killed it, freaked me out. We had drops back in the day too, but they were EXTREMELY rare. I had one live and one on test before they changed up the inventory systems.

haha i was basic and i remembered how exited i was wen they decided to give free player full screen and wa galleon lol also the island were much cooler and i rembered that timer of one hour you can be on the sea before the kraken gets you and how i was called noob and stinky by some rude abassa players

haha i was basic and i remembered how exited i was wen they decided to give free player full screen and wa galleon lol also the island were much cooler and i rembered that timer of one hour you can be on the sea before the kraken gets you and how i was called noob and stinky by some rude abassa players
Good times, good times!

Honestly the game was boring then as soon as looting came in the game became fun especially for me, When everyone had the same weapons pretty much and clothing styles it's just boring and pointless

i was level 40 when we had all the stuff my ! famed was my favoeite gun the fullmoon repeater

Back