Glitch One Problem Since Open Beta

soybeansoy3

Honorable Pirate
I love how the Open Beta was released today, allowing more people to bond together with the hundreds more players in-game! However, there was one problem that I encountered during the release of Open Beta. When I put in my login information for the game, I would usually let the game load up as usual, opening in Full-Screen, but since Open Beta, it now opens as a windowed application, even if I change the settings and save them, the game always opens as an 800x600 application. Not only that, the loading time has increased HEAVILY. I understand that since it is Open Beta, many more players will try to join as well, which will obviously cause the servers running this game to lag a lot. With my computer however, it would take 5 minutes to get around 25 percent, if I clicked on the game or tried to close the program, my whole moniter will freeze, leading me to forcibly shut down my laptop no matter how long I wait, and if I keep on trying to fiddle with my frozen monitor, my laptop would just BLUE SCREEN! This game usually runs above 60 frames per second so it shouldn't be my laptop, could someone tell me if this happens to them, how to fix it, or why this is happening.

Best Regards
-Raven Darkskull

Back