Event  Operation: Rumrunner's Rebellion

Admiral Darkbane

Pirate Apprentice
The fourth anniversary of Pirates Online is drawing near, and we've recently been given a new ship type and ship customization. I predict that this update will be released on Live within the next two weeks, but even if it doesn't I would like to proceed with this event.

Using our new customized ships, to celebrate the fourth anniversary of Pirates Online, I propose that we form a large-scale fleet and blockade. For almost four years we've dealt with the oppression of the Navy and the East India Trading Company. I think it's about time we repay them, savvy? ;)

We'll meet on Tortuga, Antama Ocean, over by Davy Doubloon at 9:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, October 29th. We shall then split into two groups and form two blockades: one blockade stretching from Tortuga to Rumrunner's Isle, and the second running from Tortuga to Devil's Anvil.

BlockadeMap.png

After the blockade, I will lead the Rumrunner's Isle Fleet down the right side of Port Royal, in the direction of Cuba and Driftwood Island. The Devil's Anvil Fleet leader will be William Goldwalker, and will follow his ship down the left side of Port Royal (in the direction of Isla de la Avaricia and Cutthroat Isle). Both groups will meet up in Mariner's Reef and continue to fight there. Once the majority of the fleet has attained a Scoundrel threat level of three, we'll all move into Uncharted Waters to better deal with the Bounty Hunters, and remain there until the end of the event.

FleetMap.png

What: A blockade and fleet to commemorate Pirates Online's fourth anniversary and give a boost to your wallets for ship customization.
Who: EVERYONE!
Where: Tortuga, Antama Ocean. We'll meet on the beach of Tortuga, near Davy Doubloon, and proceed from there.
When: Saturday, October 29, at 9:00 PM Eastern (8:00 PM Central, 7:00 PM Mountain, 6:00 PM Pacific)
Fleet Leaders: I (Alice Darkbane) will lead the Rumrunner's Isle fleet. William Goldwalker will lead the Devil's Anvil fleet.

Hope to see you there!

Sorry for posting this at the last minute, but the event will be postponed until further notice. I forgot that I had prior obligations (not to mention, my ships aren't pretty enough to lead a fleet at the moment ;)).

Back