Other MMO(RPG) games

Did you ever try MMO(RPG) games we see on the advertisement here?

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
There are TONS of MMO(RPG) games these days. Did any of you ever try the ones that show up as little advertisements on the homepage of our Forums (bottom or right-side towards bottom of the homepage)?

I usually didn't pay attention or was not interested, but this one caught my eyes ... just because it has the Kraken tentacles! If any of you has tried it, let me know how it goes. Just to set the record straight, I still LOVE Potco though; I was just thinking about comparing it a little. I don't have much time to play all kinds of other games anyway.

If any of you tried other games, post the launcher image here, and tell us what your experience with the game.

Seafight.jpg

I actually was attracted to the Seafight game, too! It looked interesting. Unfortunately, a lot of the games I see advertisements for are not Mac compatible- which is what I have. :( I always get SO excited to see a new MMORPG game- then I get my heart crushed (too dramatic? no...) when that little box with jumbled robotic letters and numbers comes up signifying that it doesn't work on Mac. :xbones:

Back