Discussion Oz: Broken Kingdom

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord

"Oz: Broken Kingdom" is a mobile game developed by This Game Studio and published by Nexon. This role-playing game introduces players to Ophelia Shen, a young girl who joins Tin Man, Lion and Scarecrow on a quest to defeat an evil darkness and save the land of Oz.

This game utilizes a turn-based combat system in which players must choose how to most effective use their resources in order to win again the darkness. It takes card-collecting to a whole new level.

The game also features PvP combat, where players of similar skill are matched together to duel it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At first I was hesitant about this game, but wow it really hooked me. I've played it for less than 2 days and I already feel addicted. The graphics are absolutely gorgeous, only adding to the appeal of this game. The only downside is that it is extremely time consuming. You have to take the time to choose a character and plan out your cards for each battle. On top of that, you also have to upgrade your abilities frequently and decide what is the best use of your in-game currency.

This all makes for one incredibly immersive and addictive experience.
I'd love to hear other opinions on this game. :)

First Game Update!

"Making his appearance, Jack Pumpkinhead emerges from the lore of Oz. An all new playable hero, Jack Pumpkinhead blends agility and magical powers. With an all new and unique play style, battle with thorny vines and voodoo magic as you battle the darkness and unlock 20 new abilities. With this new hero comes the game’s first “Legendary” ability!"

Rainbow Road

"A new exciting event - Rainbow Road, will challenge your heroes with 50 waves of combat! Each wave will increase the darkness’ in your enemies as you journey to the end of the road.

After completing a wave, you’ll earn rewards that range in Pearls, Hero Coins, a new currency called "Prisms" to help you unlock Jack Pumpkinhead, and more! By any chance that your hero is defeated, and you opt out of a revival potion, the hero can not be used for the duration of the event unless revived. You can continue forth in your wave progression with your other heroes until all heroes have been defeated. If you don’t reach wave 50 during the timed event your progress will reset."

Additional What’s New Notes:
  • Login Calendar - Get more rewards from the Login Calendar and Daily Bonus! The calendar resets on the 1st of every month so make sure to login and claim your rewards!
  • October Festive - Fall has arrived in Oz! The Emerald City has updated colors, falling leaves, and more!
  • New Shop - Prism Shop, a new in game currency.
  • New Abilities - Added Jack Abilities to the campaign drops.
  • Alert - You will now be notified if your PvP opponent can activate their special effect!
  • Mana Update - Your Mana gain per turn also shows a callout.
  • Android Only - A tool has been added in game for video capture of gameplay.

Back