Make Panama An Island

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

blamboo

Honorable Pirate
Since Panama was such a big part in Pirate history (it being sacked by Henry Morgan) wouldn't it be nice to have it on the map? We also don't have many historical islands. We only have Port Royal, Tortuga, and Cuba. So I think it would be nice to have more.

Yeah I know it's part of the Spanish Main but the hole map isn't exactly the Caribbean. Cuba is just a big swamp which is far from what it really is.
Yes but the islands that were based off of real places were actual islands, albeit a small part of them, but Panama would be weird to have because it would just be ripping it out of North America and putting it in the middle of the ocean

I do and don't think Panama should be an island in TLOPO. I think it would be a fun idea and an awesome experience weather you care about geographical accuracy or not. It was a large part of most of pirate history and new quests and people would come with it! However, for the sake of the current state of our game, I think we should wait until most bugs are fixed and all content previously in the game is added before we start thinking about new islands and such.

One of the better new ideas I've heard regarding new islands!

Back