Quests pearl quest quenched finally.

squintz

Pirate Lord
I did it
I did it
I did it
I did it..
With the help of one lady called bluesky. Thank you so much bluesky!!! I was just in for the pearl match thing and she happened to be on a crew with me.. we both got on the ship together and I used the tips about taking down all bridges from afar and stuff. IT WORKED. The boss was anticlimatic and was the least difficult to do.
Now I've logged out to make this post and I will go back to torm and see if my theory about the pearl quest not being completed was holding me back from good loot. I'll report back.

Jacks turn in wasn't very exciting either. All he said was good job and I got a potion of some sort.
But I DID IT FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a lot of help from m'lady BLUESKY.

Did you Not get the "Leadership " Skill Squintz ?
Yes I did get the leadership skill. It showd up after a few dc's and logins. Jack gave me a new potion or something but I forgot what it was called and don't see anything new in potions to make. Maybe it was a one time deal and I drank it without realizing it. Only been back on twice for a short time each, so I'm giving my legendary theory 5 more times on then I guess I'm back to the drawing board.

Don't recall getting a potion from Jack , Just the 2 K XP and Leadership skill
I think it came with the end of the pearl quest, not from jack on the turn in.
Leadership came on a re-log.
The pearl quest was a game training quest it looked like. You touched just about all items of the whole game and world.

I did it
I did it
I did it
I did it..
With the help of one lady called bluesky. Thank you so much bluesky!!! I was just in for the pearl match thing and she happened to be on a crew with me.. we both got on the ship together and I used the tips about taking down all bridges from afar and stuff. IT WORKED. The boss was anticlimatic and was the least difficult to do.
Now I've logged out to make this post and I will go back to torm and see if my theory about the pearl quest not being completed was holding me back from good loot. I'll report back.

Jacks turn in wasn't very exciting either. All he said was good job and I got a potion of some sort.
But I DID IT FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a lot of help from m'lady BLUESKY.
Was that you that sent an invitation while we were busy, battling one of the new bosses or sailing I'm not sure which, with no prior conversation? I just recall getting a surprise invite while you were in our crew and the next thing I knew you and one other were off doing the Pearl. I would have accepted had I not been in the middle of something. Also would have been nice if you would have mentioned what you wanted to do before sending the invite. I never turn down invites to treasure map unless I'm busy and will make time for it so long as I have no prior commitment. I hope you didn't feel like I turned you down even though I technically did. I really wanted to do it at the time and was hoping to finish what we were up to before going ahead. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

Was that you that sent an invitation while we were busy, battling one of the new bosses or sailing I'm not sure which, with no prior conversation? I just recall getting a surprise invite while you were in our crew and the next thing I knew you and one other were off doing the Pearl. I would have accepted had I not been in the middle of something. Also would have been nice if you would have mentioned what you wanted to do before sending the invite. I never turn down invites to treasure map unless I'm busy and will make time for it so long as I have no prior commitment. I hope you didn't feel like I turned you down even though I technically did. I really wanted to do it at the time and was hoping to finish what we were up to before going ahead. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
All I did was click on the match thing even before being in whatever crew I was in. I didn't knowingly invite anyone. So don't feel sorry or offended. I appreciate your followup post however.
I may go in tonight and try again for legendary.
GL. It's kind of cool to see familiar names in game too.

All I did was click on the match thing even before being in whatever crew I was in. I didn't knowingly invite anyone. So don't feel sorry or offended. I appreciate your followup post however.
I may go in tonight and try again for legendary.
GL. It's kind of cool to see familiar names in game too.
That's cool, glad you did finally succeed. Hope to see you on. No need to feel sorry for sure, I just saw your post and wanted to follow up. Maybe we can do the Pearl some time.

Back