Peddlers' Offerings for April (04/01/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
We're noticing many a Pirate around the Caribbean swashin' buckles with a bit more pride
admiral.jpg
these days; their heads held high with a Legendary blade at their side.​
Wear admirable gear to match​
this April, with the attire of this proud office:​
Admiral
These stately blues have been a red-hot request to make a comeback recently –​
and with a chapeau​
big as a ship, it's easy to see why!​
Seek out Peddlers selling this favorite finery, as well as last month's Emerald Duelist,
for a limited time​
on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego, and Cuba.​
You'll spot them under their special Peddler symbol:​
Peddler_Icon.JPG
Remember, Peddlers offer something different every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get your new threads today!​
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

Eh Nothing new. They didnt even care putting our April Fools Mustaches ingame today seems like they even forgot about April fools.

I will say though if Disney provided extra slots we could hold the Garb we want, we need at least 12 rows for the monthly Garbs plus an extra 6 for the bonus ones that come out during the year and maybe an extra 6 for those that like to collect either dark or brights whilst looting, now the standard ones in my opinion would be ideal for basic members but if you're an unlimited member then surely you should be able to hold more.

Anybody understand the reasoning behind the fact that they keep releasing the same clothing? their always the same basic concept, just different colors. Come onnnn Disney you can do better

I agree Disney can do better, either they release different Garbs each year and leave us with the same slots or give us more slots and give us new Garbs each year

I am happy they brought this back because I needed that coat. What POTCO should do is actually just leave all the clothes into one section for example 2012 clothes so us and other generation of players are able to obtain it. Ya sure its a repeat... but man... you just gotta love that coat!

Back