Quests Pirate Lore

Shadow Wolfhawk

Buccaneer
Is there a glitch with the Pirate Lore quest? I've been digging up buried treasure chests left and right on each of the listed islands and once I'm done digging, instead of listing the items as found, I keep getting a blip that says "No quest items were found". I'm out of places to dig...

I encountered this bug. If you have any other dig quests activated, you may have to complete those first. Otherwise, check each island to see if the dig spots work. You have to do one island at a time, but there’s no way to determine which island works, so it’s just trial and error.

I encountered this bug. If you have any other dig quests activated, you may have to complete those first. Otherwise, check each island to see if the dig spots work. You have to do one island at a time, but there’s no way to determine which island works, so it’s just trial and error.

OK. I don't think I have any other dig quests going, but I'll check that, too. The dig spots do seem to be working, just not giving any quest items out. Thanks! :)

You Only need to dig One spot, running to another won't make It work any better If One spot didn't count , If you try the Islands from bottom to top in the list it usually works .

Back