Pirate Recreation

Lawrence_Ironhawk

Honorable Pirate
I have an interesting idea related to character customization. It would be awesome to have the ability to alter an aspect about your pirate after character creation. For example, if you want a little bit of a change such as adjusting your nose ever-so-slightly, or completely changing your body type.

This could be applied in game by perhaps enabling an NPC such as Doc Grog to offer a service in which he will reconstruct your pirate for a hefty sum of money such as 10 thousand gold.

I don't feel strongly either way for this as a regular option. Although if it's put in game I agree it should cost a lot! (surgeons fees and rum expenses would run pretty high)

But ......I do think that after the other body types are put in game, all toons that were made when there was limited body types could maybe be given a one-time-only chance to be edited as it seems that a lot of people want to 're-create' their original PotCO toons but possibly couldn't due to the character limitations at the time they made their pirates here.

Back