Pirate Vs. Pirate

Penny Redswine

Swashbuckler
Hey everyone ! So far the game is going fantastic I am really enjoying the story, quests and gameplay right now, the game is running very smoothly and I have not experienced any bugs or glitches:green smilies:, it is very unfortunate that I am seeing other players having trouble playing the game due to various reasons :sad1:. I have scrolled through a lot of the forums posts although I have not found any ongoing discussion about this topic so if there has already been one I do apologize. The one thing I am curious about is the Pirate Vs. Pirate gameplay. My guildies and myself are experiencing issues when trying to enter Pirate Vs. Pirate. Basically whenever we attempt to enter a PVP zone the message "Match failed to be created, continue searching?"
keeps popping up. Has this been an ongoing issue for some time now? I understand the staff is working very hard on many other essential issues that players are experiencing right now, and I am grateful for that! If this is an ongoing issue, will it eventually be fixed for playerswho want to play Pirate Vs. Pirate? Thanks staff, Cheers! :happy:

Sincerely,
Penny Redswine

Hey everyone ! So far the game is going fantastic I am really enjoying the story, quests and gameplay right now, the game is running very smoothly and I have not experienced any bugs or glitches:green smilies:, it is very unfortunate that I am seeing other players having trouble playing the game due to various reasons :sad1:. I have scrolled through a lot of the forums posts although I have not found any ongoing discussion about this topic so if there has already been one I do apologize. The one thing I am curious about is the Pirate Vs. Pirate gameplay. My guildies and myself are experiencing issues when trying to enter Pirate Vs. Pirate. Basically whenever we attempt to enter a PVP zone the message "Match failed to be created, continue searching?"
keeps popping up. Has this been an ongoing issue for some time now? I understand the staff is working very hard on many other essential issues that players are experiencing right now, and I am grateful for that! If this is an ongoing issue, will it eventually be fixed for playerswho want to play Pirate Vs. Pirate? Thanks staff, Cheers! :happy:

Sincerely,
Penny Redswine
It's not working properly. As of right now there are 2 ways to PvP. Click on some ones profile and click the crew battle thing. (they cant be in you crew). This is supposed to send them a message that you want to PvP them but it often doesn't work, and will just say (insert player name here) is busy. When you use the lookout option that searches through all people who are searching for a match and tries to match you up. This may just be because there aren't a lot of people who want to PvP but you usually cant find a match.

Back