Playtime glitch

I signed up for a noon playtime and each playtime lasts for 3 hours, but as soon as it hit 12:30 the game said I only had 29 minutes left to play. Is this a known glitch or did I, through shear dumb luck, accidently click on a 10 A.M playtime?

Available PlayTimes are listed in the timezone that you have your computer set to. Double check that your computer's time zone matches the time zone that you are actually in and also that your computer's time display is correct. If the those both match, then you will be able to log in at the time you scheduled. If not, you may miss a portion of your PlayTime.

I signed up for a noon playtime and each playtime lasts for 3 hours, but as soon as it hit 12:30 the game said I only had 29 minutes left to play. Is this a known glitch or did I, through shear dumb luck, accidently click on a 10 A.M playtime?

Yea same problem every now and then. I need to watch it carefully. For what ever reason some days the play times are in central time and other days they go to eastern time. It is very annoying it can’t decide. My computer is alway on central time.

Back