Request Playtime Visibility

Snaggles

Pirate Apprentice
So I know we have to take available time slots on an availability basis, but I was wondering:
Once we've chosen a time slot, can someone from development make it possible to see other available time slots? That way if there's one available sooner, rather than canceling my current time slot to find out there is no other one and have my current one taken away, I can just view if there are any other time slots I can opt-out for/take that are sooner.
Thanks!

+1 to this ideal, even though I have a Key now, i remember how much worry it caused to quickly cancel your playtime to check, although, it did give me quite a rush which was amazing :confused:

+1 to this ideal, even though I have a Key now, i remember how much worry it caused to quickly cancel your playtime to check, although, it did give me quite a rush which was amazing :confused:
Lucky fella; did you get it by looting/digging by chance? I've been trying to enjoy game play, so I only dig when I pass by a spot, otherwise it's all about questing/killing things. xD

Back