Blog Post PLUNDER DOUBLE SHIP MATERIALS!

https://static.tlopo.com/static/img/posts/0f3fe1b7cf518f860ecc2684ef0df81e.jpg_558x314.jpg

On the sixth day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…

Double ship materials,

A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,
and an all-new expanded inventory!

Ahoy, mates!

It be I, Fletcher Beakman, captain of the Red Queen, back with ye again today. Well, captain ain’t that honest. I sunk me ship. I know, I know. Ye don’t have to say it. This is the third ship I’ve sunk this month. First time, blame the grog. Second time, blame the EITC Corsair. But if ye’ve totalled three ships like me, thar be no excuse.

Now don’t ye fret! Thar be a silver linin’ to this story! Ye see, I was makin’ some deliveries for all me shipwright mates across the islands when me lovely Red Queen sunk. As I was treadin’ water amongst the wreckage, a bunch o’ Bounty Hunter ships sailed by and swiped me cargo! They didn’t even gimme a ride to the nearest island, those selfish buffoons!

Doesn’t sound like much of a silver linin’, does it? Well, here’s where it gets good. Because of me misfortune, Bounty Hunter ships be carryin’ double the amount of materials that they usually do. Double the ship materials, mates! Ye can finally get that fancy hull ye’ve wanted so much! Treat yerself, but be quick! I doubt this’ll last long...

That be all from me, mates. Here’s hoping that I don’t sink me next ship!

Awesome :) is it for today only?
In-game if you type "/event" into chat it will reveal how much time is left for all active events. Currently we have 318 more hours of double materials. This means that it will last until January 2nd as VoidWalker hoped for above.

EDIT: In update tlopo-rc-v1.7.13 TLOPO changed the end date to December 25th, as Michael Tuga says below.

Last edited:
Back