Poker games stuck?

Yea a relog may fix it and if noting else you may have to just keep switching servers.

Yea sorry I don't know any good fixes for this issue. I think at one time it was fixed I am sure they will get it sorted as soon as they can.

Anyone else having issues playing poker right now? I've jumped between a couple oceans and every table I sit at the poker game seems to be stuck...
Did you try turning off all your audio if not already. Don't know if they fixed all the audio issues, but it was a thing before. Check and see if you have any poker quests stuck as well.

Update: Nvm. I just talked to all the tavern owners, seems you owe large amounts of gold all over the Caribbean. You're no longer welcome.
I'd keep to the tattoo parlors mate.

Did you try turning off all your audio if not already. Don't know if they fixed all the audio issues, but it was a thing before. Check and see if you have any poker quests stuck as well.

Update: Nvm. I just talked to all the tavern owners, seems you owe large amounts of gold all over the Caribbean. You're no longer welcome.
I'd keep to the tattoo parlors mate.

That'd explain why I had to go to the smallest, run-down tavern on a small isle on the least busy ocean then!

Back