Question Poker

Creaven

Notorious Pirate
I have multiple quests now that requires me to win gold with poker. I have no knowledge whatsoever about Poker and now I'm pretty much stuck at this point. I only know how Blackjack works but sadly that won't aid me in any way with these quests.

Is there anyone that could help me out with this so that I can finally complete these quests? I highly appreciate any tips, things I should know and such that will aid me in completing these quests! :D

Mate, it's all about the BLUFF.

If you wear sunglasses in-game the AI cannot visibly see your eyes, making it impossible to tell if you have a Royal Flush or absolute junk. You bait the AI out, mate, simple as that, and when you call your bluff BOOM mate 40000 gold in your pocket and the AI malfunction and glitch the game which is why POTCO shut down.

a lot of it has to do with the npc reactions. If they start to call it means to things: One they have bad cards and want the game to end. Secondly, they know if they will win they go big on the betting. If you have bad cards and they keep betting you may want to fold right away.

Some good advice and links here. If you still have trouble my friend. Just private message me and I'll go over some of the basics... I had NO idea how to play myself when I first started in-game and caught on pretty fast. Happy Adventures my friend!

Back