POTCO Commercial

They do a ton for club penguin they advertise for them and everything! Look at the party they have going on right now, TWO shake it up stars are playing club penguin. They even put a song on iTunes!!!

Is this what you are referring to, Nate?
http://www.diszine.com/content/disneys-club-penguin-kicks-off-make-your-mark-ultimate-jam-event
penguin.jpg

Ugh...I am growing somewhat tired of the penguin. The creature is becoming overly annoying!

I watched its music video on Disney Channel. "Cadence out." In my opinion, I wish she would be, lol. In my opinion, Disney is focusing too much on Club Penguin. Club Penguin is on a summer beach and POTCO is struggling to keep on its toes on its tiny platform.

I watched its music video on Disney Channel. "Cadence out." In my opinion, I wish she would be, lol. In my opinion, Disney is focusing too much on Club Penguin. Club Penguin is on a summer beach and POTCO is struggling to keep on its toes on its tiny platform.

:iagree: and i think it's funny how they are spending the Money on Club Penguin and not POTCO, i mean come on. I'm getting sick of penguins rofl

...In my opinion, Disney is focusing too much on Club Penguin. Club Penguin is on a summer beach and POTCO is struggling to keep on its toes on its tiny platform.

To be fair, there is nothing too detrimental on the surface with what Disney is doing with Club Penguin.
*** It remains my hope however that key "decision makers" within the company understand the implications involved in marketing a product aimed specifically at kids.

For one thing, kids unfortunately do grow up...
kids-are-dope-35.jpg

*Have business executives within the company forgotten this simple fact (& also the moral behind the story of Peter Pan, lol)? I am hoping that they haven't.

In my opinion only, targeting a certain group type/demographic of individuals to experience the highest level of game benefit (along with a 'steady supply' of company support) is counterproductive to what Walt Disney envisioned. Here is a quote I found which is quite simple to understand but yet, holds a tremendous amount of truth behind the letters within it's meaning:

"Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

Avast! Pirates of the Caribbean Online (POTCO) is designed to please both kids & adults in a way which is profitable for Disney. *In contrast, Club Penguin is just not practical enough within the ever evolving & cutthroat world :daggermouth: of gaming trend. *Has anyone ever seen this commercial? I have seen the other commercial with Alberto Campo in it but...this is first that I have seen of this advertisement (uploaded in 2011).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back