• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BullWhip Griffin

Wanted Pirate
play.potcomc.us hello i am a huge potco fan and these amazing people, pearsonwright and bart_gunshot made a sever play.potcomc.us and it is an amazing remake of potco looks just like it and they already have guilds! come join mine :) Bounty Hunters and we will be the best! leveling potions sailing and looting should be done real soon! only one day till founders ends (ends 11:59 pm june 10th) so get on now and get founders! it is unlimited access but with more access! you can see unfinished areas, 25k starting gold, and every future purcahse is half off! come join now at play.potcomc.us and join us to be the best pirate in the seas!!;)

here are some pictures of how it is coming along, cant get a good picture of most cause they are so big! they even have music from the game in here! there are more places but there are too many to put in here
black pearl.PNG
black pearl
black pearl 2.PNG
tortuga.PNG
tortuga
outcastisle.PNG
outcast isle
isla perdida.PNG
isla perdida
rumrunners.PNG
rumrunners
isla tormenta.PNG
isla tormenta
team pvp.PNG
Team PvP
driftwood.PNG
Driftwood island
mayhem.PNG
Mayhem (Free for all PvP)

Looks awesome. I was looking at the leaves in these pictures. They aren't the right texture. Might I ask, do you have your video settings>graphics on fast or fancy? Make sure they're on fancy mate. ;)

There's PvP, Leveling, Looting, Guilds, Minigames, etc

Back