Suggestion Potco redeemables

I

internetpirate

I feel like weapons back in potco that were redeemable should be dropped cause at the end of potco they gave away op weapons i believe but even before that they gave away some weapons it would be cool to get it in loot

I also feel clothing such as scoundrel hat should always be redeemable i loved the scoundrel hat

I feel like weapons back in potco that were redeemable should be dropped cause at the end of potco they gave away op weapons i believe but even before that they gave away some weapons it would be cool to get it in loot

I also feel clothing such as scoundrel hat should always be redeemable i loved the scoundrel hat
um

I play a huge verity of games and one thing I've noticed is that people do tend to love redeemable. For an example back when Marvel Heroes put out redeem codes every month or so, be it for a bonus xp potion, or a special outfit for your hero on rare occasions people love that. It could be as simple as a hat like the OP said, or anything really. I think the idea of frequent redeemable is very good for both attracting new players, and making your regular base feel special and fuzzy on the inside. Not sure how hard or time consuming it would be to design some little special cosmetic redeemable or what not, but it's something to consider for sure.

I believe that they're working on re-implementing all the old codes that were in POTCO. I could be wrong though.

Back