POTCO "Secrets"

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
I just thought of making this thread after discovering that the model for a POTCO character is 7 meters tall. That is almost 23 feet tall. And the arm-span is about 6m.
6meters.JPG

Post any more "secrets" you have found about POTCO. They can be anything, from in-game, to development, to phase files.

I just thought of making this thread after discovering that the model for a POTCO character is 7 meters tall. That is almost 23 feet tall. And the arm-span is about 6m.
View attachment 62706

Post any more "secrets" you have found about POTCO. They can be anything, from in-game, to development, to phase files.
That is very interesting. What program are you viewing that model in? it looks better than P3D

Last edited:
That is very interesting. What program are you viewing that model in? it doesn't look as fancy as P3D
Probably blender. And I am highly offended with your post. "Not fancy as P3D" Panda is fancy and faboulous! Your post is not valid. Comments :D
IDK what's with you people. Who cracked your head and poured in idea that panda isn't fancy?

In game source you can find strings about cracken. Few weeks more and developers would probably relase it.

Probably blender. And I am highly offended with your post. "Not fancy as P3D" Panda is fancy and faboulous! Your post is not valid. Comments :D
IDK what's with you people. Who cracked your head and poured in idea that panda isn't fancy?

In game source you can find strings about cracken. Few weeks more and developers would probably relase it.
Haha I was making a simple joke, mate :). I actually like panda. It is a great engine that suffered from memory leaks that could have been patched. HAIL PANDA! lol

Back