Tip POTCO Ship combining lies

Which is your favorite ship

• Total voters
as you guys may have heard, maxing one ammo slot skill say thunder... will increase your thunder broadsides, it WILL not they are a PRESET fix BUT...

Say you have the firestorm okay? and ye had a caujan Ram, that would effect the broadsides mass effect

my suggestions are

Copperhead - Steel cannon ram

Skull and bones - Steel cannon ram
Fortune Hunter - caujan Cannon ram
Firestorm - Caujan cannon ram
Storm chaser - Steel cannon ram/ Sea chart - any with high standard skills

I hope this helped you guys!! :D

I'd say fortune hunter is the best... probably because I judge ships on how cool they look. :p

Here are my recommendations, and if anyone else needs a complete list of cannon rams and their abilites, click here.

Copperhead: Iron Priming Ram
Skull & Bones: Haunted Cannon Ram
Fortune Hunter: Cajun Cannon Ram
Firestorm: Cajun Cannon Ram
Storm Chaser: Phantom Cannon Ram

as you guys may have heard, maxing one ammo slot skill say thunder... will increase your thunder broadsides, it WILL not they are a PRESET fix BUT...

The above statement is 100% incorrect. Your cannon skill allotment has a direct relation to special broadsides damage.

It only awards a fixed damage amount if you have no skill points allotted to the corresponding special broadside.Then the damage is default to a single skill point allotted to that cannon ammo. We tested this extensively on test before ship customization hit live.

Captain Redhorn's cannon ram suggestions are the best in class for each special broadside.

My current favorites are Copperhead priming ram, and Skull and Bones haunted ram.

If ye truly wish to have ye broadsides hit like the hammer of the gods, ye should max the following skills:
Cannon:
Round
Barrage
(special broadside type)
Sail:
Broadsides
Grenade:
Demolitions

I know the foregoing information to be 100% accurate, tested and verified by countless testers and live players with many years in game. If ye still doubt me ask Shamus the Brute how hard my Thunder hits in SvS!

Back