POTCO What makes a good guild?

Optigreen

Honorable Pirate
Over the years I have played POTCO which seems to almost be forever now. I have ran into a few guilds that I have loved. Some have come to pass but still there are some left.

I have seen my fair share of bad guilds and good guilds. Recently I have been asked to answer in my opinion "what makes a good guild?"

I had been asked this question five times during the run of the week, and decided I would make my opinion public to not retype my answer over and over.

What makes a good guild? Friends. Friends are that simple answer to this question, when starting a guild you should never do it alone. It can become boring and worthless! Yet friends make it so much better and worth the whole journey. Threw my times in guilds I have noticed it is very important to start off with a few people to help run the guild. That is only starting the guild though. What makes a good one? Well truly it is about your members... The ones that will help, share, welcome new members and old ones, and have leadership.

To me... That makes a good guild. It is not about being the biggest, or ranked the highest. It is about having fun, and helping others in need. That is what I believe makes a good guild.

Thus concludes my though on -- "What makes a good guild"

Keep the community strong, join a guild.

Back