Discussion Potion Causing Crashes

Davy Goldsteel

Honorable Pirate
After crashing multiple times along with my brother, i checked my crash logs along with and it was caused by transformation potion and there not being enough memory or resources. Keep in mind it was from another player using it. We were not personally using this potion. Here's my crash log, look for yourself at the bottom of it.

Attachments

• tlopo-180717_145505.log
    377.2 KB · Views: 75
Its quite a long log file, spanning about 2 hours. Likely just a normal crash caused by low memory. Keep in mind the game can only utilize about 3.8 gb (~4gb) of memory before crashing since it is a 32 bit application. And that's if you have 4gb of memory available and not tied up with other applications or system processes. It could be that you see it caused by potion effects quite often because you rarely encounter those assets so they wouldn't necessarily be loaded into memory already. Though, I could be wrong.

Its quite a long log file, spanning about 2 hours. Likely just a normal crash caused by low memory. Keep in mind the game can only utilize about 3.8 gb (~4gb) of memory before crashing since it is a 32 bit application. And that's if you have 4gb of memory available and not tied up with other applications or system processes. It could be that you see it caused by potion effects quite often because you rarely encounter those assets so they wouldn't necessarily be loaded into memory already. Though, I could be wrong.
Well i sent my crash log to the tlopo support email and reported it in game along with posting it right here as you can tell. so the devs are more than happy to investigate this, just found it funny me and Jack crashed to the same thing it seems.

Back