PRANKSTER (Shamus O'Malley)!

Have you ever located Shamus O'Malley yourself on POTCO?

• Aye! He talks too prideful about his lucky charms!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Nay! He is a wee bit like a "leprechaun;" he's around but he never shows himself!

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Ye know, Shamus O'Malley is a pretty "elusive" lad!
Stpattys.jpg
He is so elusive in fact that today (March 17, 2014), I am thinking seriously about locating a rainbow and claiming the pot of gold at the end of it because, in hindsight, that would almost make more sense to me than to spend the entire day searching for O'Malley and his so-called, "whereabouts." :rolleyes: (I am a pirate:pirate1:after all and GOLD is me weakness).

Shamus_O'Malley.jpg
Not sure if everyone remembers this but O'Malley is quite the prankster and when it comes time for him to turn things green, this is perhaps the easiest way for us pirates to understand...
  1. Where he has been
  2. What he has done

Perhaps I am making the mistake of judging O'Malley but, in my opinion, he likely grew up as a "bratty" kid within his family probably spilling green tea on the table, colored on the living room walls (with a green crayon), and relied upon the use of Irish potatoes (painting them green before some Easter egg hunt)!

ba8f3138c8f3b3b97b7b8e501c69cf13d9a45c714c2d447c7b57802c104b40e7.jpg

green-crayon.png
:Easter Egg:​
20100825potatoes-550x339.png

In any respect, Shamus O'Malley does have some unresolved, inner "issues" but despite this fact if there is one thing that I have learned from my own experience in playing POTCO, that is how good some of us pirates look with green hair and green tattoos! Heck, even the oceans were appropriately turned green this time of year which, as a sailor, makes me both appreciate and accept Shamus O'Malley and his PRANKSTER tendencies.

Header_stpatty.png

Screenshots_sea_green.png

633413503233667500.jpg

~ So, I guess...ummm...some Irish humor is really not too bad, aye? ;)

Oh, the green hair is for St. Paddy's Day! Nice! And here I thought ya'll were just blondes that had spent too much time in the pool. Silly wabbit.

Got me some golden knuckles for my fully green outfit. Even used lost sword and ghost form for the extra effect >: P

Friend made I joke when I used growing grog and whet into ghost form at the same time. With my green hair and full bright green he laughed and said. "Green giant. Yum!" :pirate1: XD

Matthew O'Malley was a cool GM. He gave me five pairs of golden knuckles on my alt in one sitting! There weren't enough people who found him so him I and I sat there and were chatting for quite sometime before he had to switch servers. Good times.... good times..... :3

Back