(Pre-2009) Old Islands: Are They Possible?

The issue with bringing them back is that all of the character placements and interaction placements would need to be moved to compensate. I'm assuming this would have to be done individually as well, but I'm not entirely sure on that part.

If we're going to be able to step back somehow, several of the old caves were a lot better. I loved the old Beckett's Quarry. Cripes the new one is long, sprawling and honestly boring by comparison.

I can understand why they changed Port Royal. Somethings are betters, some not. But, there's really no middle ground there. One thing I loved about the old Padres was the water fall and cliff diving off.
The cliff dive! Epic. That really was the best thing. I miss old Padres a lot. Maybe I was newer and everything had an element of danger to it, but the fiery island of original Padres was awesome.

In saying that, I really love those wild islands like rumrunners and would love it if they could input a boss or two at those smaller islands. I would visit them much more often to loot them :)

Back