Problem with the servers

Tankerf106

Pirate
I cant connect as it says "Could not Connect to gs-3.tlopo.com:7969 Try Again?"
I clicked ok, and it popped up the same thing
Any fix? I would post in the bugs & glitches, but it takes hours to get any support :/

https://piratesforums.co/threads/game-web-server-notifications.13245/page-3
There is no fix at the moment, the only thing you can do right now is to be patient :)

"12/15/2016 @ 10:30PM EST:

Looks like gs-2 is having some issues, though gs-1 and gs-3 should still be functional. We're looking into the issue.
"

Although it says gs-1 and gs-3 are functional they aren't.
And also the 3 hours I get this morning is the ONLY time I get to play the game, and then I have to wait 24 hours at 9AM the next day to play, because up until 4 AM in the morning (which I wont be up) all slots are taken.

Server gs-3 is indeed not working.
Naamloos-1.jpg

The staff works incredibly hard on the game and they did a lot for us already. As its been stated on threads previously, the fact that play times even exist are a blessing to everyone, as they aren't obligated to provide those. And thank god you CAN reschedule those. The best bet is to just be patient and reschedule. And again, be PATIENT. These devs all have lives. Sitting in front of a screen, staring at codes all day is not as easy as you might think.... it starts to hurt your eyes. :D

The staff works incredibly hard on the game and they did a lot for us already. As its been stated on threads previously, the fact that play times even exist are a blessing to everyone, as they aren't obligated to provide those. And thank god you CAN reschedule those. The best bet is to just be patient and reschedule. And again, be PATIENT. These devs all have lives. Sitting in front of a screen, staring at codes all day is not as easy as you might think.... it starts to hurt your eyes. :D
My biggest problem is that they're all taken after 1PM until 1AM

Because the devs dont need sleep. :confused:
Of course everybody needs sleep, and I try looting late at night at 1 AM pst sometimes because, I don't have work currently I have to get too early in the morning right now in my life, I was kidding, but I'm just so used to great staff work from developers due to them always fixing the servers whenever they go down within hours, I was just surprised to be honest it wasn't working, and I am very appreciative and know how hard they are working to fix betas problems and get full release out as soon as possible, I'm completely aware, my grandpa tries to bring me down all the time lol too try and motivate me of course that's not what i'm doing in this case, I'm just saying was kinda disappointed, instead I actually did something with my brothers and watched Suicide squad that night instead of playing Pirates, Don't get me wrong It's not as disappointing as you think, I'm definitely pleased with the progress so far and am glad we've gotten this far.

Back