Glitch Problems with game launching on Mac?

Dregdaar

Sea Legs
I'm curious if anyone is having the same issue,
When I try to launch the game on my MacBook I am able to enter my log in information, then the usual loading bar appears for a split second, and then I'm returned to the log in information boxes. Anyone else run in to this issue and is able to solve it? I usually play form another computer so it isn't an issue but I don't have access to that one for a little over a week.

I'm curious if anyone is having the same issue,
When I try to launch the game on my MacBook I am able to enter my log in information, then the usual loading bar appears for a split second, and then I'm returned to the log in information boxes. Anyone else run in to this issue and is able to solve it? I usually play form another computer so it isn't an issue but I don't have access to that one for a little over a week.
I do not have the issue on my mac, have you tried reinstalling the launcher?

Mine mac isn't allowing me on game either. I get 38 % and then it freezes. I uninstalled and reinstalled game, still no go.. So I played another game ( Guild Wars 2 ) it even kicked me a few time but finally worked. lol Hopefully one day it will let me play. l

Mine mac isn't allowing me on game either. I get 38 % and then it freezes. I uninstalled and reinstalled game, still no go.. So I played another game ( Guild Wars 2 ) it even kicked me a few time but finally worked. lol Hopefully one day it will let me play. l
My issue did get resolved, hopefully yours will get solved too :)

Back