Suggestion Progression made log/panel (Forums)

ANZ

Wanted Pirate
So this is more of a forum suggestion which involves in-game information, this will make a good feature for TLOPO, sorry if this suggestion has already been made before.

Basically, we need a progression made panel on forums where players can view their pirates and check different stats and show off certain stats such as "Total quests completed " "Sinks sinked" "NPC kills" "Distance travelled" and other information. This will allow pirates to share what progress that they have made. There could also be a way of linking ingame to forums, or we could add this feature in the "account" section in the main TLOPO page as it's already linked to in-game. It's a bit like "adding pirate" on forums, but will be more advanced, it will automatically update, basically like "highscores". On every player profile there would be an icon may be called "progression logs" so players can click it and view their pirate. However, there will be an option to decide not to display this information, or "friends only".

This is just an idea, there is a lot more to it, I just can't explain it more in detail. This would be a nice feature, once we are ready to add extra content. This can be last on the list.

:D

@Michael Wass not sure if you are the right person but, you are a forum guy :D

Last edited:
This will be more of a section all about your pirate. Hopefully something that can be add as well as the leaderboards. I would say something like a profile page we have on forums, but for pirates with some features to customise the profile.

This will be more of a section all about your pirate. Hopefully something that can be add as well as the leaderboards. I would say something like a profile page we have on forums, but for pirates with some features to customise the profile.
like the armory for W.O.W?

Back