Discussion PSA

Yulia

Pirate Master
Just one little thing guys.

If you have gotten ingame and if you had gotten a ship full of like 10 people, or if you've gone to Kingshead and attuned 5 of the mob, if you've done most of the old stuff we used to do, saw how good characters look, and all that. You'd know that all visual bugs as far as ugliness, sloppiness, performance have been fixed. There are new bugs to handle but like before they'll handle them very fast.
Every current remake project has their bugs and their performance issues but none of them have the amount of players, and as amazing of a game client as this one does. It is truely like the original pirates, now all they have to do is squash all remaining bugs.

Now to what I have to say about all this:

Can you imagine how cool its going to be, when all of these minor remaining bugs are squished? How we get 60 fps around everyone else now? In some other remakes theres a frame drop and delay for even attacking with your weapon. Once everything is working seamlessly can you even imagine how cool its gonna be? This thought alone can help you get through this phase of buggy-ness until its fixed, right guys?
iAUbNqK.png

Even though I was never one to complain about the minor bugs left, I've always tried to stay apart of this community even when I couldn't play the game. (Not as much as I was able to play the game, but it still counts :D )

Back