QAR missing???

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
every sever i go to..... no QAR... i havent even seen one message today... looks like when potco added the new clothes they forgot the QAR... failure.... -_-

I too have noticed this. I thought it might have been the server, but I switched servers around a bunch of times and no messages notifying me. I think they might have temporarily removed it, as to get the game ready for the new update, and they might add it back later.

Honestly, QAR has gotten annoying. They should of never made it to be always out. It would be ok if it came out a few times a day(or week) but every day, every moment makes QAR look like an unimportant ship. QAR is like a legend therefore it should be a little stronger and come out to attack less times so it stays fun and shows that it's a serious ship in the game.

Sorry if off topic.

For once I read thr full thing! (I didn't read the replies though.. :/) And I get SSSPPPAAMMMMEEDD by that dinging ship! I would rather it be like this "the Queen Ann's Revenge went *POOF*! Bye bye ship!" Lol

Reactions: LEO
Back