Glitch Quest Glitch

I'm on Quest: Make Dark Rum/Splash of Vanilla that I need to recover from 2 storage containers in Beckett's Quarry on Padres Del Fuego.

and I can't finish the quest because it's saying ''Nothing Interesting here.'' and now I'm stuck please help!
and the quest go super crazy that even showing me it's in El Suderon!

Attachments

• screenshot_2016-12-22_23-15-02.jpg
    screenshot_2016-12-22_23-15-02.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 56
  • screenshot_2016-12-23_02-58-41.jpg
    screenshot_2016-12-23_02-58-41.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I'm on Quest: Make Dark Rum/Splash of Vanilla that I need to recover from 2 storage containers in Beckett's Quarry on Padres Del Fuego.

and I can't finish the quest because it's saying ''Nothing Interesting here.'' and now I'm stuck please help!
I'm having similar issues with my grenade quest. Quick question, what OS are you using? Mac, Linux, or Windows? If windows, which one?

I use Windows 10 pro
Precisely what i thought. I have windows 10, and everybody i asked who couldnt search crates for any quest said that they are using windows 10. Also asked some people who were able to search crates and they said they were on windows 7 or 8. Not sure about linux or mac OS, but the more people i ask, the more im CERTAIN that windows 10 has something to do with the inability to search crates. The devs should look into this bc im sure lots of people send bug reports under windows, but i think 10 is specifically the issue. But alas, i could be wrong.. just a theory!

Last edited:
Precisely what i thought. I have windows 10, and everybody i asked who couldnt search crates for any quest said that they are using windows 10. Also asked some people who were able to search crates and they said they were on windows 7 or 8. Not sure about linux or mac OS, but the more people i ask, the more im CERTAIN that windows 10 has something to do with the inability to search crates. The devs should look into this bc im sure lots of people send bug reports under windows, but i think 10 is specifically the issue. But alas, i could be wrong.. just a theory!

If it is a problem with the Windows tho, im hoping they fix it soon.

I personally Don't think Windows Only to be the problem but in parts the game as well because it's still full of bugs and crashes!
I just hope they will fix the quest because being stuck NOT cool!

Last edited:
Back