Sailing Quest spotlight tracker glitch?

Recently, I have been having issues with the quest spotlight tracker when sailing. Whenever I have to sink Navy or EITC ships, my spotlight tracker glitches out and I have found myself searching for the ships myself for hours to no avail. I've even went as far as to jump servers and still had no luck finding ships or have the spotlight help me when I can't find one.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

TIA!

It is happening to everyone else. The quest spotlight is a feature that needs programming to make it point to the correct location. They have not fully programmed the spotlight so it does not always point to the right location. Sailing is one location they have not worked on getting complete yet.

Recently, I have been having issues with the quest spotlight tracker when sailing. Whenever I have to sink Navy or EITC ships, my spotlight tracker glitches out and I have found myself searching for the ships myself for hours to no avail. I've even went as far as to jump servers and still had no luck finding ships or have the spotlight help me when I can't find one.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

TIA!

I feel you happened the same thing to me :c

It seldom worked In POTCO days , I coulld be In need of those nasty 15 Corvette's and the tracker didn't show one within compass and eye site of my ship ! You all know the lovely mega EITC ships ya be needing for some of these quests and Corvette's where the worse , But now there's several areas to get them from rather then just the Potco Traingle area ( Cuba > DW > RR )

Thanks ya'll. I've had better luck now with finding the ships I need to sink now, my problem was that I couldn't remember where anything was from when I played last in the original game so I was trying to rely on the tracker! lol

Back