Question? Where do I get all the Idol daggers

u have to go through all the caves in padres to get to him. He's very hard, but on abassa theres always like 20 people fighting him

You can solo dark hart with a glitch but even with the glitch you have to take a couple hits :p good luck finding some the easiest one to find is moon idol, sun idol is the easiest to find but it doesn't have drain health so...

Darkhart it a generous giver, ;) if you fight with others (join a big crew), in a good server (I don't care for Abassa, EXCEPT for Darkhart), and spend a good amount of time there. Not necessary idol daggers, but all in all, Darkhart is a good place to collect just about anything. Famed, sometimes even legendary, gold, bright outfits ...

Just befriend a lot of pirates, or speak on the guild chat, and chances are, there are pirates who go to Darkhart everyday. Level 25 is not too low, I love leveling dagger and gun there. It is a little hard to get there 'by yourself' at your level, even though it's not impossible (bring a lot of tonic or better yet, a friend), going through the caves in Padres and El Sudoron. That's why if you have friends/guildmates who are there, all you have to do is tp-ing to them. :)

Darkhart it a generous giver, ;) if you fight with others (join a big crew), in a good server (I don't care for Abassa, EXCEPT for Darkhart), and spend a good amount of time there. Not necessary idol daggers, but all in all, Darkhart is a good place to collect just about anything. Famed, sometimes even legendary, gold, bright outfits ...

Just befriend a lot of pirates, or speak on the guild chat, and chances are, there are pirates who go to Darkhart everyday. Level 25 is not too low, I love leveling dagger and gun there. It is a little hard to get there 'by yourself' at your level, even though it's not impossible (bring a lot of tonic or better yet, a friend), going through the caves in Padres and El Sudoron. That's why if you have friends/guildmates who are there, all you have to do is tp-ing to them. :)
Personally, I don't like Abassa DH. He gives me nothing but crude and common. I would go with a different server, but that's just me.

Back