Question Questions about the Moderation Policy changes

Sup peeps my name must be a sight for sore eyes looool. Anyway i had a couple questions regarding the moderation policy changes especially in particular the part about appealing termination. Ive already emailed support asking these questions however its getting to the week and half point where and i still haven't gotten an answer back so i figured id just drop them here.
Question 1: Do terminations from ban evading a termination from chat violations still qualify as being a termination that i can appeal? (sorry if thats a headache to read)
Question 2: Is there a limit to how many appeals i can make?
Question 3: Is there a spectrum for how bad the chat violations are?

thats all i got right now thanks

Question 1: Do terminations from ban evading a termination from chat violations still qualify as being a termination that i can appeal? (sorry if thats a headache to read)
No, you can be untermed regardless, as long as the original bans were for chat violations.

Question 2: Is there a limit to how many appeals i can make?
Not really a limit to be honest, if you're referring to alternate accounts, just email the support team. You will need to do one single email per alternate account WITH the email associated with that account.

Question 3: Is there a spectrum for how bad the chat violations are?
As long as the chat violations weren't for sharing players' personal information, you should be fine.

Last edited:
Back