R.I.P

Hoot

Wanted Pirate
Howdy! It has occurred to me that there has currently been 3 well known potco players who have passed. Bill Ironskull, Hart, and most recent David Shipward. Info on David: He had been part of the guild masters and skulls a long time friend with @Punkin Pie and a level 50 player. He has been said to get two legendary swords in 10 minutes! But as I said R.I.P you three souls I'll see you three one day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-10-23-50-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-10-23-50-44.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 109
Info on David: He had been part of the guild masters and skulls a long time friend with @Punkin Pie and a level 50 player. He has been said to get two legendary swords in 10 minutes! But as I said R.I.P you three souls I'll see you three one day.

Yes indeed, David's loot was always abundant. David was truly a master looter. I'm sure he was always so lucky (gifted) because he was such a kind soul to everyone. Always helpful and never complaining. Amazing person, he set a good example of what Pirates could have been in Potco.
...............................................................................................................................

If everyone in Potco had acted in such a grand manner, maybe Potco wouldn't have closed.

On the other hand, we were PIRATES afterall. Pirates weren't known to have halos but maybe if some of the Pirates in Potco had more self-control and respect for others, the game wouldn't have gone down in flames like it did.

Back