Ravens cove quest disappeared with server rollback

viper

Dockworker
Hey, last night I was doing the raven's cove quest. I've had extreme issues with caves and I have made a very detailed email to the support email which hasn't been responded to within 2 days unfortunately. But besides the point I couldn't continue the ravens cove quest within the mines. My problem was whenever I entered the mines my game would freeze. I tried and tried for about 2 hours and had no luck. Today I tried again after the few patches, still no good I freeze a lot. However, it is possible now for me to teleport to a player to enter the cave for a short amount of time before the game freezes and I need to relog thus making it possible to complete the quest. The only issue is now since I was mid quest with this rollback it not only deleted all my progress it completely removed the quest from my journal. I've already attempted to talk to every NPC in the ravens cove quest and did my previous step (defend the idol) but it didn't do anything. It's worth noting that the ravens cove teleport quest properly reset me to the beginning of the quest even though I had finished it within the same time frame as RC. As many of you know the raven's cove quest is very long. I've done almost all of it or at least the lengthy bit of it and it's all gone. My account currently has no possible way of obtaining any of the "good" legendary weapons due to the quest being gone. It's pretty odd because I can still go down the shaft and enter the mines myself with a freeze of course but this shows evidence that I've done the quest past the ghost margin at a minimun. I can post the lengthy message that I sent to the email that didn't receive a response if you'd like regarding the freezing issue and crash log with the large amount of time I spent viewing logs and actively trying to figure out a solution and share this here.

I heard there was a representitive today that showed up on tortuga for a short amount of time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend regardless if they would be able to assist me in my issue or not. Is there any idea on when another one will take place? Also any advice I could get in order to get support on the issue regarding the quest? Email wasn't a solution for me.

My ravens cove quest also disappeared, and I'm not sure how I am supposed to get it back. I even managed to run into one of the GMs earlier and totally spaced. Didn't even think to ask, and not I don't know how to go about doing so.

Back