Question Raven's Cove Story Quest

ScaryBoi

Sea Legs
I have a level 45 Pirate that I created a couple years ago. Back when I hit level 30 I remember there being a bug with the Raven's Cove Teleportation Quest (that was later resolved as part of an update), but it seems I did not get the Raven's Cove Story Quest either. Is there some way I can resolve this? Please feel free to point me to an existing post if this is an old topic. I want another quest, they are so fun.

You could try talking to Crazy Ned again to see if he would give you the quest. If not you will have to email support. But I am not sure you will get help. I have been waiting for over a year because I lost my quest not long after starting it. But so far it hasn't been fixed. And I even offered to start the quest over.

Thanks StarfireRose, I tried to talk to Crazy Ned but it failed. I guess I may just make an alt once I finish this Pirate and hope it doesn't fail on that one.

It shouldn't. That's an old bug pestering early Beta pirates, shouldn't happen on new ones. Support may be able to help you fix the involved pirate though, good luck!
Is it very hard for them to just reset the quest to start it over? It has been well over a year I have been waiting and probably closer to two years. I know there was several others in my guild that it happened to besides myself. I told them I would be willing to start the quest over since I didn't get very far in it to begin with. They asked me to send a screenshot of my quest journal and I also sent a picture showing I couldn't get into the mine because I don't have a key. Again I have not heard anything since then.

Back