Quests Ravens Cove: Undead Poker

Cadeus

Pirate Apprentice
I am unable to play undead poker for this quest. I sit down ad the table and the dealer deals the cards but no one ever plays a hand. Everyone just sits there motionless. I have tried changing worlds, logging out and back in waiting over a period of a day and nothing seems to work.

I am unable to play undead poker for this quest. I sit down ad the table and the dealer deals the cards but no one ever plays a hand. Everyone just sits there motionless. I have tried changing worlds, logging out and back in waiting over a period of a day and nothing seems to work.
email support

When I did this part of the quest it was happening a lot and I found that you had to check a bunch of servers before finding one that was working. It was happening to tables where someone had gone afk while playing at that table or where someone had gotten disconnected at that table. I'm guessing you are seeing the same thing and it hasn't been fixed yet. If that's true you should be able to complete it by searching out a working table. A hassle but not super bad.

Switch servers < Run into this a few times , card games can be bugged on a few servers , same as in BJ / Poker in the pubs this will happen from time to time .......................:jar:

Any luck yet? Try this. Go try to play, if not, go over the the bar, knock down a couple shots of rum. Go outside and accost the rage ghost and get sent to jail. Go back to tavern and try table. This actually worked for me. Minus the rum. I think on a WAG that you are stuck between a glitch and a bug and need to reset pointers in your player stack or something gamey sounding. Quests depending on the game code depend on certain triggers, pointers or whatnot um, triggering so as to advance to the next sequence of lines. Whatever the technique is, I think at the point you are at in the quest and area there are parameters not being met that are not necessarily apparent to you or time frame.
Hope this helped.

Because I just confused the heck out of meself.

Any luck yet? Try this. Go try to play, if not, go over the the bar, knock down a couple shots of rum. Go outside and accost the rage ghost and get sent to jail. Go back to tavern and try table. This actually worked for me. Minus the rum. I think on a WAG that you are stuck between a glitch and a bug and need to reset pointers in your player stack or something gamey sounding. Quests depending on the game code depend on certain triggers, pointers or whatnot um, triggering so as to advance to the next sequence of lines. Whatever the technique is, I think at the point you are at in the quest and area there are parameters not being met that are not necessarily apparent to you or time frame.
Hope this helped.

Because I just confused the heck out of meself.
>>>>> And that don't take much either !!! lol

I finally got it to work but now seem to be stuck on the ravens teleport totem. I can only find 3 of the 5 pieces. And last night my account lost a bunch of rep. 2 levels of notoriety, 2 levels of sword, 1 on gun, 2 on ship, 1 on potions, and 8 on staff. Lost my level 20 sword and gun, and y level 15 staff. Did not get those quests back either. Tonight when I leveled the staff to 20 I got the level 20 upgrade to the staff. It was like everything I did last night was wiped out as I came out of El Patron's Cavern from helping a guild mate complete that quest.

And before you ask I sent in a bug report through both the feedback system in the game and by email to the support email. Have not heard anything back on it so I have moved on. But I really wish I had the level 20 weapons I worked so hard to get last night. Considering the number of weapons quests I have lost and not gotten back between my 6 pirates.

I finally got it to work but now seem to be stuck on the ravens teleport totem. I can only find 3 of the 5 pieces. And last night my account lost a bunch of rep. 2 levels of notoriety, 2 levels of sword, 1 on gun, 2 on ship, 1 on potions, and 8 on staff. Lost my level 20 sword and gun, and y level 15 staff. Did not get those quests back either. Tonight when I leveled the staff to 20 I got the level 20 upgrade to the staff. It was like everything I did last night was wiped out as I came out of El Patron's Cavern from helping a guild mate complete that quest.

And before you ask I sent in a bug report through both the feedback system in the game and by email to the support email. Have not heard anything back on it so I have moved on. But I really wish I had the level 20 weapons I worked so hard to get last night. Considering the number of weapons quests I have lost and not gotten back between my 6 pirates.
2 of the 5 Crates are behind buildings > 1 - Fantifico Manor / 1 - Threadbarrens

2 of the 5 Crates are behind buildings > 1 - Fantifico Manor / 1 - Threadbarrens

My problem is not finding crates. I know where all five crates are. The problem is that all five crates are telling me that there is nothing interesting there. I have attached screen shots of all 5 locations taken at the time of this post on Marineros Ocean. I have tried now for 4 days in many servers. This is not my first pirate to have this issue.But this is the closest I have gotten to getting the teleport totem for this island.

Location 1.jpg Location 2.jpg Location 3.jpg Location 4.jpg Location 5.jpg

My problem is not finding crates. I know where all five crates are. The problem is that all five crates are telling me that there is nothing interesting there. I have attached screen shots of all 5 locations taken at the time of this post on Marineros Ocean. I have tried now for 4 days in many servers. This is not my first pirate to have this issue.But this is the closest I have gotten to getting the teleport totem for this island.

View attachment 101037 View attachment 101038 View attachment 101039 View attachment 101040 View attachment 101041
Well now Fantifico's crate is missing so the quest still doesn't work & has glitched my BP quest that has a crate in it...
Wish I could drop the RC tp quest as I no longer need it, maybe that would help...

Searching isnt working for a lot of ppl, no matter the quest. They are working on it. =]

Back