Recent Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad

Admin
Ahoy Everyone!

We would like to apologize to those members that were aggravated by the recent spam we had a few minutes ago caused by an unhappy member. The reason he decided to spam our forum was because we did not allow the discussion of 'Hacking' on our forums. Not only was it childish but it was also ignorant. Thanks to those that used the report button. It should be smooth sailing from now on.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
~Pirates Forums Staff

Ahoy Everyone!

We would like to apologize to those members that were aggravated by the recent spam we had a few minutes ago caused by an unhappy member. The reason he decided to spam our forum was because we did not allow the discussion of 'Hacking' on our forums. Not only was it childish but it was also ignorant. Thanks to those that used the report button. It should be smooth sailing from now on.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
~Pirates Forums Staff
Your welcome, I clicked report too :D happy to help keep forums clean. Go Bad!!!

If any of you just saw that recent episode a few minutes ago, please know that it is taken care of :)!! Thanks for using the report button again. If anything happens again, we will deal with it in a timely fashion.
My most sincere apologies for this nonsense.

Thanks,
~The Pirates Forums Staff

I'd like to also let everyone know that if this person somehow comes back or if anyone posts a hacking download link. Please avoid the temptation of downloading the link because it is very illegal. Also you never know what you could actually end up downloading and it could be very harmful to your computer.

Pirates steal by plundering and looting not by clicking download. [Will Nightwolf-February 6, 2012]

Also on a side note if you see a bunch of spam threads being made just hit report and let us handle it their is no need to write comments in the thread or on the spammers profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back