Red Crucible 2

I honestly hate snipers btw you a camper? I camp sometimes and sometimes run around, and this is in black ops but I would do the sMe thing in this game XD lol

I honestly hate snipers btw you a camper? I camp sometimes and sometimes run around, and this is in black ops but I would do the sMe thing in this game XD lol
I camp but lately I've been getting more skilled and it's like there's a pit on one of the maps where there's 4 rooms. in the middle two teams just fight each other and usually nobody gets across the other team's barrier. When I get there I like run through the door and pwn everyone in the other room and get our team to camp and pwn every enemy that respawns xD

I got an 11 kill streak two times doing that

I camp but lately I've been getting more skilled and it's like there's a pit on one of the maps where there's 4 rooms. in the middle two teams just fight each other and usually nobody gets across the other team's barrier. When I get there I like run through the door and pwn everyone in the other room and get our team to camp and pwn every enemy that respawns xD

I got an 11 kill streak two times doing that
the few the proud the campers

This is a really fun game, plus it's free. It's an online multiplayer shooter game, and can be found on many sites like this: http://www.wooglie.com/games/Shooters/Red-Crucible http://www.kongregate.com/games/rocketeergames/red-crucible
Also, you can download it on the Mac App Store. Caution, these links take you away from the forums

There's a ton of maps you can play on and different ways to fight (in a team, every man/woman for him/herself, last person standing, attack and defend, etc) And there's no chat restrictions :D
No third party programs and glitches allowed.

You can also play as a guest, or make an account (which is really easy).

I play it when I don't want to play on POTCO, so you can start a conversation with me if you want to meet me ingame and I can also help you understand it (even though it's pretty easy to get a grip on).

You have nothing to lose, as it's free, so try it :party:

Review (Not my video):

Is It Working For PC If I Find In Google?yeah i think its for bothif it for mac nothing change that it will not work the same config im using BF2(MAC) on pcSure Online? Want To Meet Me In It Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this game once. I'm good at first-person shooters. There was a blue guy (I was on red) in front of me. He didn't start shooting, just looked around. I shot at him and he died. Oh, yeah, then we won the deathmatch! :D Also, it's weird that when you knife someone, you say "DIE!"

Back