Red Dead Redemption

Do you have Red Dead Redemption for PS3?

• Total voters
I'm pratically obsessed with this game. And I would like to play it with people online. (I have a PS3) RDR has gotten over 10 rewards at the video game awards in 2010, and I completely agree. You can go horse riding, hunting, play poker and blackjack, liar's dice, racing, clearing gang hideouts and much more! Its an open free roam world out there, so you can complete the missions when you want. The main character is John Marston, and it's 1911. The Old West is dying. When federal agents threaten John's family, he has to go out and capture/kill his old gang members that left him to die when he'd been shot in a robbery. I highly suggest you need this game. It's endless hours of fun!

I couldn't answer the poll, but I loved watching it. It was neck-to-neck with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood back in 2010, and I agree that it got ahead according to GameInformer magazine. Amazing graphics, I agree with everything you said. I didn't realize there was no thread about this game before?

I couldn't answer the poll, but I loved watching it. It was neck-to-neck with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood back in 2010, and I agree that it got ahead according to GameInformer magazine. Amazing graphics, I agree with everything you said. I didn't realize there was no thread about this game before?
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread before, cause this game is aw-so-me.

You like this game for more reasons also -_-
But i really want to get a PS3 and play this game lol it seems fun

Love the game. Zebra Donkey's are fun to ride. I also got the zombie nightmare pack and in like 5 minutes of campaign mode I tamed the legendary undead fire horse.

Love the game. Zebra Donkey's are fun to ride. I also got the zombie nightmare pack and in like 5 minutes of campaign mode I tamed the legendary undead fire horse.
I been playing this game for like a month. For RDR I got the plain white horse and a black horse, which is my fav. On Undead Nightmare I found all the Mystical horses, now I'm in looking for other mystical creatures. All in all, I like this game a lot. There arent any other western games that compare to this one.

I been playing this game for like a month. For RDR I got the plain white horse and a black horse, which is my fav. On Undead Nightmare I found all the Mystical horses, now I'm in looking for other mystical creatures. All in all, I like this game a lot. There arent any other western games that compare to this one.
Have you found all the Sasquatch yet. The last one can talk

I have: Liars and Cheats Pack, Legends and Killers Pack, Undead Nightmare Pack, Myths and Mavericks Packs, Golden Guns Pack, Deadly Assassin Outfit Pack, War Horse Pack. Btw, do Will or Bad have this for ps3 I wonder?

Have you found all the Sasquatch yet. The last one can talk
Yes I have. They are easy to find. Im working on getting Undead Hunter to Rank 5 so I can search for the mythical chupacabra and Mythical Unicorn :D
I have: Liars and Cheats Pack, Legends and Killers Pack, Undead Nightmare Pack, Myths and Mavericks Packs, Golden Guns Pack, Deadly Assassin Outfit Pack, War Horse Pack. Btw, do Will or Bad have this for ps3 I wonder?
I actually borrowed it from a friend. Not sure when I'm gonna return it though. But Im thinking of buying a copy for me aswell. I really liked the game.

Agreed, RDR is awesome! It is just crazy that it is a free roam environment lush with wildlife, weatherpatterns, day night time passage etc, and yet no loading?! I haven't actually played it online, but I'd like to too. John just has that Bravo Alpha attitude down to an art form lol. but, man do I hate doing story line gun fights that end up being at night and it's raining.

~Etar1pAI

What is the game really about?
A former gang member is trying to reunite with his wife and son. To reunite with them he has to hunt down the remaining members of his former gang who betrayed him and left him to die. He goes around recruiting help to kill them one by one.

This is one of the best games I have ever played. The beginning is just learning how to shoot and ride the horse then it becomes the greatest game ever.

You go around looking for clues to were the gang leaders are and along the way you help people out and then they help you out when the big fights happen.

Theres a lot of betrayal too, the best game ending ever. I'm at the part after I killed Dutch, but I don't wanna go to John Marson's family cause then you have to wear that outfit. :D I just got the explosive rifle too! By the way, Ameilia do you have it for ps3??

XD I hated not being able to change my outfit after that part! Wish I knew before I continued the story quest.

XD I hated not being able to change my outfit after that part! Wish I knew before I continued the story quest.
Yea, and I don't really like his family. They're cool and all, but they sort of steal you from John, cause you build a relationship with him as you play.

Back