Redeem codes problem

As far as i know, TLOPO his a remake of the original Disney's POTCO, so i tried to redeem codes for sword, gold....etc.... but none of them work, i tried to find online for working codes, but they didn't work too, please help me

I found about 12-15 codes after wandering aroud the forum and wikia( triton, zombie byonet....etc...). but sadly, when i tried to redeem those, none of them work, anyone know how to fix this?

A lot of codes are put out for a specific event or time period and as such they are de-activated when that time period ends.
I may be wrong, but as far as I'm aware blackjack is the only code that might still be active.

Sorry I can't help more

A lot of codes are put out for a specific event or time period and as such they are de-activated when that time period ends.
I may be wrong, but as far as I'm aware blackjack is the only code that might still be active.

Sorry I can't help more
Thanks, but it didn't work either, but is it really that i have to wait for an event to redeem the codes? ( triton sword , zombye bayonet..etc)

I don't know how old any of those codes are to be honest so I can't help with them.
I've only been here a few months and the only codes that have been active during that time apart from blackjack are gold10k, skull, loyalty and scoundrel which all ended in the first week of june (not sure the exact date).
I'm sure more codes will be released in the future, but it's not likely a high priority at this time.

POTCO reedemable codes didn't transfer over at TLOPO.
TLOPO does bring new codes from time to time (as per what Grace mentioned above) but other than that, they don't last forever.
/code blackjack has been there ever since the start of Beta - So if can't redeem the code back it's not entirely possible that you may have done it in the past and you can't recall it at the moment.

Has anyone visited Rosetta as of yet? Darby rumored us she can be found at market...

New codes are announced in the Release Notes, on the game site, and here on the forums. There currently are no active redeem codes other then blackjack, which you can only use once/pirate

Back