Release Notes 3/25/2013

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
joke.PNG

Sigh. This is a horrible idea, considering that there are hackers and such >.< yup, were definitely ''together'' now.

Sigh. This is a horrible idea, considering that there are hackers and such >.< yup, were definitely ''together'' now.
In a perfect world, this closer knit-type of community could bring hacker and non-hacker together in such a way to where ultimately, UNDERSTANDING is achieved and extended to all. ~ However, this depends 100% on how "mature" people would like to remain as they consider (or don't consider) their own contribution and legacy to the game.

Let's not deceive ourselves, mates. Hackers have been known to "damage" a non-hackers game experience. In-turn, some non-hackers have been successful towards reporting hackers to DIMG.

*I ask, how long must this vicious cycle continue?:mad:

Last time I checked, we are all in it for the fun, the excitement, and the experience. As of this moment, we have no choice now but to face each other and to seriously consider how we would like to shape our destiny on POTCO.

Make no mistake. The best thing POTCO has going for it as a game has to do with "relationships." Now, I don't suggest you go and hug every scallywag you see on POTCO but here's the thing. People cannot begin to form relationships when distrust is allowed to swallow up the whole dang Caribbean!

Only time will tell, I guess...:confused:

Back