*REQUEST* Screenshots of Achilles

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Ahoy fellow pirates!

I am working on a project that will pay tribute to the great Achilles. Sadly I do not have any screenshots of him on my newer computers. :( So, I am requesting screenshots from anyone here that may know the great Achilles to please post here or send them to me in a PM.

And dont worry... I will let you in on more information on this project the closer it is to being complete.

All I ask is for permission of any pirate who sends a screenshot to please allow them to be used in this project. When it is complete, this will be something that all pirates will be proud of. I hope to pay honor to Achilles and show how much he is still appreciated and loved.

Thank you in advance,
Kate Goldwalker

I even have a video clip of GM event (GM Rescue Mission) that had Achilles on it. It's a 19-minute .avi file, 1.8 Gig in size. Idk how to get it to you. Of course he's not in the entire clip, but I recorded from the beginning - the crew recruitment by GM Bonnie O'Bailey - to the end - when GMs said good bye to us. And Achilles was there, his appearance spreaded over the entire clip. You may pick and cut if I ever get this clip to you. I also have several screen shots on my old hard drive. I'll have to find them and give them to you.

This one first, I just found it.

screenshot_2011-05-15_20-04-28.jpg

Really wish I could help you! From what I heard, Achilles was a great guy. I would have loved to meet him before his untimely leave from the game.

Please if anyone has screenshots of Achilles or knows someone who does, I ask that you help me out with this project. Everyone who supplies a screenshot that is used in this project will be given credit.

:D

Kate - this is the only one I have. It's the night I met Achilles, when he was first recruiting for the Founders Guild. It's from December of 2008.

achilles.jpg

I just want to take time to thank everyone who has sent screenshots here and at the Castle. I'm looking forward to getting this project completed. Would like to have more screenshots if possible of Achilles in action, fighting, sailing, etc.

Thank you all so much! This is going to be amazing!

I want to thank eveyrone who helped me out with this project. All screenshots that I gathered were used. I will be uploading my Tribute to Achilles video to my YouTube page very soon!

Thanks again!!

Back