Question Reserving playtime to update launcher?

Salvaje

Dockworker
It's quite confusing that I can't update my launcher without having an active (and started) playtime. Before my playtime was active I couldn't log in/update at all, but now that my playtime started, the launcher started to update the game so freakin' slow, that I could plant a tree and watch it grow sky high until its done. The update is far from done and it's already consumed 1,5h from my 3h game time. Why isn't it possible to update the game without wasting my reserved time?

It's quite confusing that I can't update my launcher without having an active (and started) playtime. Before my playtime was active I couldn't log in/update at all, but now that my playtime started, the launcher started to update the game so freakin' slow, that I could plant a tree and watch it grow sky high until its done. The update is far from done and it's already consumed 1,5h from my 3h game time. Why isn't it possible to update the game without wasting my reserved time?
Sorry to hear your frustration! But this happens to everyone not just you! You will just have to wait and then it wont happen next playtime since it will be already downloaded! Welcome to TLOPO forums!!

Back