Rules of my guild (Cannon's Crew).

Richard Cannonwalker

Notorious Pirate
Cannon's Crew Rules:
  • If there are any arguments in the guild, they shall be settled in a room of court, with the captain as the judge, and the other guildmates and outside friends as the jury. If the argument is minor, it shall be halted immediately, or settled with pvp.
  • If an Officer or Veteran is to kick a person of lower rank in the guild without the approval of the captain, they shall be demoted to a member once more.
  • If a veteran of officer denies the guildmaster without a reasonable excuse, they will be let off with a warning. If they do it a second time, they will be demoted or possibly removed from the guild.
  • If phrases of sentences with all caps locks or foul language are used in guild chat, the user will be let off with a warning. If the user does it again purposely, or denies the guildmaster, they will be demoted, if currently a rank higher than member. If they are of the member rank, they will be sentenced to a punishment found suited by the guildmaster and the rest of the guild.

Ok with that many strict rules nobody will want to join. Look mate this game is about having fun. Being a pirate is about No Rules. I have rules for my guild that I'm GM of but they are simple like No Drama or fighting.

Ok with that many strict rules nobody will want to join. Look mate this game is about having fun. Being a pirate is about No Rules. I have rules for my guild that I'm GM of but they are simple like No Drama or fighting.
Jason, lots of great pirates had lots of rules. The pirates in the PotC movies had a pirate code, Bartholomew Roberts had a pirate code, Edward Teach (Blackbeard) had a code. All of them consisted of lots of rules. These rules are simple anyways. I just use lots of big words :D

Aye they did have rules, but the Code was more Guidlines then actual rules. Black Bart and Blackbeard had rules, because they were on a ship. Plus they had to prove themselves to the crew. Like Blackbeard said "If I don't kill a man every now and then my crew would forget who I was."

Aye they did have rules, but the Code was more Guidlines then actual rules. Black Bart and Blackbeard had rules, because they were on a ship. Plus they had to prove themselves to the crew. Like Blackbeard said "If I don't kill a man every now and then my crew would forget who I was."

Well, caps locks seems to annoy people, so i suppose it could fall under a category of annoyance, but they'll probably get more chances to stop rather than the other rules, where the person only gets a single warning, and then is demoted or kicked.

Cannon's Crew Rules:
  • If there are any arguments in the guild, they shall be settled in a room of court, with the captain as the judge, and the other guildmates and outside friends as the jury. If the argument is minor, it shall be halted immediately, or settled with pvp.
  • If an Officer or Veteran is to kick a person of lower rank in the guild without the approval of the captain, they shall be demoted to a member once more.
  • If a veteran of officer denies the guildmaster without a reasonable excuse, they will be let off with a warning. If they do it a second time, they will be demoted or possibly removed from the guild.
  • If phrases of sentences with all caps locks or foul language are used in guild chat, the user will be let off with a warning. If the user does it again purposely, or denies the guildmaster, they will be demoted, if currently a rank higher than member. If they are of the member rank, they will be sentenced to a punishment found suited by the guildmaster and the rest of the guild.
Update: If there are any arguments, the captain (me) will hear both unbias sides, and decide who is correct. If the fight breaks out in guild chat, or any drama breaks out in guild chat for that matter, both members will be warned, demoted, or possibly kicked.

Update: If there are any arguments, the captain (me) will hear both unbias sides, and decide who is correct. If the fight breaks out in guild chat, or any drama breaks out in guild chat for that matter, both members will be warned, demoted, or possibly kicked.
Update #2: NO ONLINE DATING OR FAMILY ROLEPLAYING!!!!!!

Best of luck with your guild Richard. :piratemickey:
Thank ye. I try to keep it clean with lots of rules.

Back