Rum on the Wall

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
You've all heard of the 99 bottles of beer on the wall song, right? Time to play it, rum version.

How to play:
  • Each member says this:
99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum! You take one down, you pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall
  • Count down starting on the number the previous member just posted, so next you'd post it with 98 bottles of rum going down to 97.
  • Once we are finished, we will start again at 99.
Rules:
  • You may post every 5 posts. It would be boring if I posted it all at once and we were done.
  • Keep it clean please! We are a nice forum, not a mean forum. :)
  • You don't have to use the exact wording I used above, that would get boring. You can change it a little bit if you want.
  • You can add a little side comment every now and then too. :D
  • Any post that does not follow the rules will be deleted, because going against the rules is not good. :cool:
Example:
Person 1: 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum! You take one down, you pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall!
Person 2: I love this game! 98 bottles of rum on the wall, 98 bottles of rum! You take one down, you pass it around, 97 bottles of rum on the wall!
Person 3: 97 bottles o' rum on thee wall, 97 bottles o' rum! Ya take own down, ya pass it 'round, 96 bottles o' rum on thee wall!

Game thread approved by: Captain Redhorn

I'll go first:
This game is epic. Let's see how many times we can beat it. 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum! :D You take one down, you pass it around, 98 bottles of rum on the wall!

99 bottles of rum on the wall 98 bottles of rum!:drink:
You take one down you pass it around 97 bottles of rum on the wall!

YARG!!
94 bottles of rum on the wall! 94 bottles of rum! Take one down pass it around, 93 bottles of rum on the wall!
:):laugh::type:;):bounce::reading::piratedance::pirategirl::pirates::swords::piratewave::drink::rescue::rumgone::bang::cheers::pirate1::potc:​

91 bottles of rum on the wall, 91 bottles of rum! You take one down, you pass it around, 90 bottles of rum on the wall!

90 bottles of rum on the wall, 90 bottles of rum. I take one down and...it's mine all mine! 89 bottles of rum on the wall :)

89 bottles of Rum on the wall, 89 bottles of rum. You're too drunk, and can't take one down, there are still 89 bottles of rum on the wall:buds:

89 bottles of rum on the wall, 89 bottles of rum! Take one down, pass it through time, 88 bottles of rum on the wall.

88 bottles of rum on the ground, 88 bottles of rum. go's to the store buys 87 more, 86 bottles of rum on the wall!(-1 for the way back for the store) :high5:

85 bottles of rum on the wall, I take one down, and keep it around, 84 bottles of rum on the wall...
:rumgone:

83 bottles of rum on the wall, 83 bottles of rum! The bar gets rowdy and drinks them all, you order 82 more bottles of rum for the wall!

82 bottles of rum on the wall, 82 bottles of rum! Take one down, why is the rum gone? 1 last bottle of rum on the wall.

Back