Discussion Sailing in the Olden-Days...

Uber

Swashbuckler
Sailing was lots of fun back in the day. You could hop aboard one pirate's ship form Unlimited Access, and with your mighty crew you could smite down any foe who came forth. The War Frigates were my favorite. My brother prefered the War Galleon. The teamwork was one of a kind! Oh, how happy I'd be to see the return of those massive ships, both friend, and enemy. Even when you could be Spanish or French and kill each other.:pirate ship:VS:raft:=:skullandcrossbones:

A light sloop with a good capt. and a fury gunner could do a ton of damage.

I used to sit off of Kingshead and cut the sails off the skele ships with lightening. Then you could gun them down with what ever you wanted to level. They just had to sit there :D

I was sad when they took the skeleton figurehead off the ships. I thought it looked pretty cool.

A light sloop with a good capt. and a fury gunner could do a ton of damage.

I used to sit off of Kingshead and cut the sails off the skele ships with lightening. Then you could gun them down with what ever you wanted to level. They just had to sit there :D

I was sad when they took the skeleton figurehead off the ships. I thought it looked pretty cool.
I think we did that as well in my guild. We would form a crew and strategically go sailing.

SVS with my Skull and Bones War Frigate and 3 fury gunners was so dominate. We all got to admiral so quickly lol. Miss those times :(

Luckily, It will be back soon

Back