Sailing Sailing Items Still Broken!?!

Rumblestrut

Buccaneer
I usually play on the weekends, and I haven't been sailing that much of late, but it has still come to my attention that sailing items such as charts, cannon rams, etc. are still broken. Why hasn't this been fixed? Of course, the game is always getting updates which is good (thank you) but why hasn't this specifically been fixed? It's been a problem longer than I can remember. Please take this into account.

It's not so much "still broken" as "never activated". The upgrade skills for sails still don't work also (ie if you have open fire +2, it shows the new rank but the skill itself doesn't upgrade--says rank 5 open fire but length of time is exact same as if it were rank 3).

These and many of the weapon passive skills (such as venom invincibility on cobra or bush master) still have yet to be activated.

I completely agree though. I'd love to have sailing working soon, and I wouldn't mind in the least if they made getting rams and sea charts online a priority above other passive skills. We've been sailing a long time now...it's high time we got to use it properly

Oh, and cannon defense. Maybe that is their excuse, but we have both the problem of not being able to play the game best suited for acquiring cannon rams, and the rams themselves don't work either. It's the best...err, worst...of both worlds

Back